Everyone, here, is free to opine and contribute to the intellectual property that we are trying to build. We believe that passion drives excellence and not just talent. We keep learning, introspecting, debating and still learning to make it possible. Office work and business decisions are kept transparent enough for everyone to make meaningful contributions. You will feel the pleasure of handling your own Ship and pressure of delivering on missions at the same time. If you think you are up for the same, StratLytics is the place to work at. If you want to work with us and don't see any suitable openings here, still write to us with your resume at hr@StratLytics.com telling us why.
Location :Bhubaneswar, india or Remote
We are looking for a data engineer to work in our financial services practice. The role involves collaborating with data scientists to develop data pipelines in spark/Hadoop clusters and implement machine learning algorithms using CI/CD.
- Develop data pipelines for data ingestion, data management on big data clusters in spark or Hadoop
- Work with data scientists on transform data into a format that can be easily used for machine learning models
- Python development using PySpark
- Translate SQL queries into python code running on a distributed system
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have work experience in Spark/Hadoop development (Spark preferred)
- Expertise in building data pipelines for machine learning
- PySpark, Python and SQL
- Knowledge of Data Engineering tools such as Luigi or Airflow will be an added advantage
- Databricks experience a big plus
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in financial services domain is preferred
Location :Bhubaneswar, India